Find the battery that fits your needs
Finding the battery that fits your need requires several parameters listed below to be taken into account:
- Firstly, the appropriate technology and range of rechargeable batteries (VRE, VSE, VNT, VHT, VH, etc.).
- Secondly, the minimum and maximum acceptable voltages, which will help define the battery voltage and number of batteries in series.
- For example, a 12V battery will consist of 10 rechargeable batteries in series: 1.2V x 10 = 12V
- Its capacity, which will determine whether the architecture will be in parallel.
- For example, a 12V battery with 16 Ah VRE F cells will consist of 2 rechargeable batteries in parallel: 8Ah x 2 = 16Ah
- Finally its dimensions and its mechanical constraints to determine the shape of the battery.
ARTS Energy offers standard Nickel Cadmium and Nickel Metal-Hydride based batteries.
ARTS Energy reminds that the charge and discharge of these products must be managed according to the recommendations given on the technical specifications of the rechargeable batteries used.
Encased rechargeable battery without terminal lug : CFG
The rechargeable battery is encased with or without eyelet at the positive terminal.
Encased rechargeable battery with long lugs (CLG)
The rechargeable battery is encased and equipped with 2 long lugs on the same side.
Encased rechargeable battery with short lugs at the top and bottom (HBG)
The rechargeable battery is encased and equipped with 2 short lugs one on either side.
Encased rechargeable battery with short lugs at the top (HHG)
The rechargeable battery is encased and equipped with 2 lugs at positive terminal.
Single unit batteries without casing
The battery consists of 1 or 2 lines of rechargeable batteries, and comes with lugs.
Single unit batteries with end plates
The battery consists of 2 lines of rechargeable batteries, assembled under plastic end plates, and comes with lugs.
Single stick batteries with terminal lugs
The battery is a stick battery with lugs.
We stay at your disposal to find the product you are looking for.
|Stick||2,4 à 7,2|
|Blocks with flanges||4,8 à 12 et 24|
|Simple block||2,4 à 12|